“Seven Seconds” is a series so intent on creating drama, it often forgets the point behind such weighty scenes of loss, grief, and anguish.

In my head canon here, I'm thinking that final duel took place in the final seven seconds before the planet passed the point of no return)I think it's entirely because Cloud keeps saying he only needs 5 seconds or how you should worry about the next 5 seconds.So there's 7 seconds until the end, doesn't matter because Cloud only needs 5.I believe Cloud says "you should worry more about the next 5 seconds" to barrett before they get off the elevator in the first chapter. When he reaches seven, he shows an attack the game calls "divine proclamation." This commenting section is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. The first season is a complete, stand-alone story that we are proud to feature on Netflix for years to come. Could Sephiroth's enigmatic words be sly foreshadowing to Cloud's final fatal strikes to him with Omnislash?With the obvious allusion to that showdown in this scene, I couldnt help but think of it.I dont think the time lines up with the move in the original, but there is a certain appealling poetry to the idea.(P.s. If you attempted to make a mad dash to the fridge, you would have missed out on this destructive knockout. Seniesa … (Excluding the honey bee and don corneo stuff)In the story description, it says "7 seconds till the Planet's demise" or something like that.Yup it does. spoiler. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io We suppose the clue was in the name all along: Seven Seconds has been cancelled by Netflix after just one season.Yes, its time is up already. If he won't kill her, why would Cloud need to save her?That would be cool too, and I've heard this as well, but from what I have read, it's a rumor, and not true.The story description says Sephiroth is showing cloud a vision of the planet seven seconds before its demise. I dont feel old seph ever had a specific reason to kill aerith other than to fuck with cloud. Despite only premiering in February of this year, Netflix's latest crime drama – In a statement, Netflix's Vice President of Original Content Cindy Holland said: "We loved working with Veena, Regina and the cast and crew of "Together they created a compelling, timely and relevant crime drama. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. That's what I'm referring to in the post script.‘7 seconds until the end’. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Digital Spy participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Did anyone else catch the main cop commit perjury at the end of the season? If the countdown goes to zero, you lose and game over. it takes between 5 and 30 ish.Welcome to the unofficial subreddit for the Final Fantasy VII Remake!Press J to jump to the feed. It takes exactly 7 seconds in the OG starting from the flash of light above Aerith when Sephiroth appears for his sword to pierce through her body. I know about the main scenario story description. Just saying.That seems like something that new sephiroth wouldn't find significant enough to mention.

But before her death she wasn't a particularly portent roadblock to their plans.I think Cloud somehow managed to save Zack while he was still in the Edge of Creation.Hes obviously calling your attention to the baller ass sound track.It took exactly seven seconds for Sephiroth to descend onto Aerith and kill her in the Forgotten Capital.Let's put it this way, if Sephiroth knows the future and that killing Aerith is the big things that cause him to lose, why would he even try to kill her. Reduce the song ending timer - 7 seconds too long... Post by Scythe » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:28 pm I didn't even know what to title this thread but there's my question: At the moment, my project ends at exactly 15.00 min mark but the timer keeps going for 7 seconds …