Bottom line is this pc/tablet has completely replaced my desktop computer and given me tons more flexibility in the process. I love how I can turn it from a powerful pc running 64bit windows 10 pro to a tablet. There's also a battery saving mode that kicks in at low battery life, giving you an extra hour or so of web browsing and finishing up tasks. There was a problem completing your request. It features Intel's Core i5 processor with 256 GB of Solid State Drive Storage. Please try again. The Surface Pro 3 is as awesome as the Surface Pro 4. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet (12-Inch, 128 GB, Intel Core i5, Windows 10) Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Customer Reviews

Fintie Type Cover for Microsoft Surface Pro 7 / Pro 6 / Pro 5 / Pro 4 / Pro 3, Ultra-Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Auto Sleep/Wake (Black) Great little compact computer. JETech Screen Protector for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 12-Inch (Not for Surface 3 10.8-Inch), Tempered Glass Film

The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed GuaranteeThis shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Newest Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3 Inch Touchscreen Tablet PC Bundle with Office 3... It may just be the ultimate device.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews

So you will have a few extra costs, but they are worth it.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Dont drop it though. My review will be from the point of view of an advanced computer layman . Newest Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3 Inch Touchscreen Tablet PC Bundle W/Fingerprint... Microsoft 12.3" Multi-Touch Surface Pro 6, Intel Core i7-8650U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD... Microsoft Surface Pro X Touch Screen Tablet 2020 Newest 13" 2in1 Convertible Laptop... Microsoft Surface Pro X QKG-00001 13" Commercial Tablet - 16GB 512GB SSD - Windows ... Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB) Bundle with Black Type Cove... Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Pour le reste, excellent produit Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. It is a fantastic piece, and I recommend it highly. Brand new in box. This product is also available in New condition for $693.01 more than the current Renewed price. 36W Power Supply and Surface Pen Included; Keyboard sold separately (Currently on the detail page) Microsoft FMM-00001 Type Cover for Surface Pro - Black This is also in part going to be a review of microsoft. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Plus 1TB OneDrive online storage.Transform your ultraportable Surface Pro 3 into a complete desktop workstation in an instant and easily connect to your favorite accessories.Excellent condition.