Heralded as ‘The Napa of the North’ by travel writers, Kelowna has become a popular destination for travellers from across BC, Canada and around the world.With fabulous hot summers and an incredibly expansive lake at almost every turn!The beach has become a way of life in Kelowna. Our For a more luxurious travel experience, be sure to ask about our Our office is located at 190 Spring Drive, Suite 300, St. Charles, MO 63303, just south of I-70 off of Veterans Memorial Parkway between the Cave Springs and Zumbehl Road exits. The Comfort Suites ® hotel is located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley, just minutes from downtown Kelowna.

This banner text can have markup.. web; books; video; audio; software; images; Toggle navigation Staff are friendly and wearing face coverings and the whole place smells very nice and clean. If you [Guest] are highly allergic to brown recluse Spiders. Columbia Mountains is minutes away. Kelowna is a recreational paradise. Business stay in Kelowna. Continental breakfast consists of water and a muffin (?!?). Read more. From short walks to travels along the lake or forests, you and your family are sure to enjoy a spectacular day!Shut down the screens and enjoy these summer activities with your kids from the Comfort Suites hotel in Kelowna. Does Comfort Suites Kelowna offer any business services?Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. When staying here two things to know. I got 2 spider bites on my leg. You can rent a boat, take a tour or simply bask on the shores just footsteps from some of the city’s best eateries.After you have experienced a day on the Okanagan Lake, you can enjoy another round of water fun at our A microwave and a refrigerator are included in all rooms. THANK YOU so much for the kind remarks regarding our team. May I wish you and your family all the best of health and hope to welcome you back in the future Kind regards Carla Carlson General ManagerWe stayed here for weekend while in Kelowna and the place was very nice. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The price is reasonable.● Spider Bites at this Hotel ● I stayed at this Hotel on July 6th and 7th of '20.

These type of pests/vermin are lethal and deadly. View deals for Comfort Suites Kelowna, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. This banner text can have markup.. web; books; video; audio; software; images; Toggle navigation
I do hope that you were able to enjoy the many beaches and activities that Kelowna offers. Guests enjoy the locale. The Comfort Suites offers gold award winning guest services and spacious contemporary decor.

I so agree, it is very disappointing not to be able to book waterside time when the schedules are fully booked. Equally close and impressive are Okanagan golf courses, several of which are champion designed and boast landscapes dotted with fruit trees and lake views. Collect reward points for more free stays! Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Kelowna's All-Suite Hotel Escape in Kelowna. If you’re looking for affordable accommodation in Kelowna without sacrificing comfort or quality, look no further than the Comfort Suites. I did contact the Hotel in regards to this matter but they did not respond to my concern.Inquire about the amenities available during Covid19.

2656 Highway 97 N, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4J4 Canada2656 Highway 97 N, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 4J4 CanadaWe stayed here for two nights at the beginning of August 2020, got two adjoining rooms with a connecting door. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. For everything else, there’s the vibrant downtown Kelowna and highway strip. On behalf of our entire team at the Comfort Suites- Thank you for being so kind. Please see our partners for more details.One of Kelowna's Newest Hotels!