Mount Pleasant - WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Palmetto Coast .

Buy and Sell Safely: We are committed to providing you the access, advice and support you need so you can focus on your well-being.

The room is open to the dining room, with windows on two walls and a glass door to the rear porch leading down to the pond. $369,000
This property was originally built in 1983.

This particular home was renovated in 2019, and it is jaw dropping.

18, 2019 $1,050,000 2270 Oyster Catcher Court. 173 Marsh Island Dr is within the school district Charleston 01 School District with nearby schools including Mt.

This property was built in 2020. Light filled and airy, this open floor plan is one of the largest in the neighborhood.

2470 The Haul Over is currently listed for …

2502 The Haul Over is located in the Charleston 01 School District.

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity View Gallery Zion Elementary School, Haut Gap Middle School, and St. Johns High School.This Single Family Residence is located at 607 Main Rd, Johns Island, SC.

Similar properties nearby are 1671 Jessy Elizabeth Rd, 3092 Grand Bay Ln, 3032 Fosters Glenn Dr, 3201 Dunwick Dr, 3088 Grand Bay Ln, 1690 Sparkleberry Ln, 2132 Pentland Dr, 2418 Georgia Guard Dr, 2598 Bohicket Rd, and 3300 State Rd S-10-1632.Charming house located on a quiet tree lined street.

This property has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,725 sqft of floor space. This property was originally built in 1994. Zion Elementary School, Haut Gap Middle School, and St. Johns High School.This Single Family Residence is located at 173 Marsh Island Dr, Johns Island, SC. I understand I don’t need to consent as a condition of any purchase and can revoke my consent at any time. An additional feature of this villa, just a stroll from the Gary Player-designed Cougar Point golf course and the world class amenities and seaside dining of West Beach Village, include a new roof in 2008.Modern Master-Down Cottage with 10' ceilings in the sought-after Whitney Lake community, with 25 acre lake, ponds, private island, passive parks and miles of trails and sidewalk. View on Homes.com as well as property record details, price history, local schools and refinance offers. Zion Elementary School, Haut Gap Middle School, and St. Johns High School.This Single Family Residence is located at 3473 Johan Blvd, Johns Island, SC. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow.

Jun. Also on this level is the first guest bedroom, with two twin beds, a row of four windows, and a bath with a vessel sink set atop a pale stone countertop and a frameless glass shower. Message & data rates may apply.

For Sale - 2470 The Haul Over, Seabrook Island, SC - $179,900. OUR CHILDREN FEEL SAFE AND WELCOME AND HAPPY HERE!Great programs offered - AP courses, sports, arts, internships.

How much you actually make may vary with your pricing, type and location of your listing, actual occupancy rate, season, demand, local laws, and other factors.Find out what you could earn per month as an Airbnb hostContact a lender to learn more about your financing options.By pressing “Request Info” to submit my info, I agree Homes.com (HDC) and real estate professionals may call/text me about my inquiry, which may involve automated means. Included in this three-bedroom home are many notable and unique features including: real hand troweled stucco exterior, restored antique French chandelier, hammer copper switch and outlet plates from Mexico, antique living room mantel from Indonesia, antique bedroom mantel from the western US, leaded glass exterior light fixtures and refinished original wood work including several built-ins. Open to the living room the fully equipped kitchen has granite counters, stainless appliances, a wine refrigerator and ample storage space.