By Swaggy's standards, I am a former gymnast and a former ballerina because when I was in kindergarten I attended one class at the community center.But, though he may be out of college now and onto a different career track — basketball is very much a big part of his life. Age: 23 Hometown: Bridgeport, CT Current city: Bridgeport, CT Occupation: Day trader WATCH: Chris "Swaggy C" Williams' First On-Camera Interview Before He Enters The Big Brother 20 House Three adjectives that describe you: Outspoken, rebellious, and analytical. He is an actor and reality personality known for being on Big Brother 20.

The event materials said it was to raise money and awareness. Big Brother couple Bayleigh Dayton and Swaggy C (Christopher Williams) made a big purchase together – it’s a house! Chris Williams, Self: Real World/Road Rules Challenge. He was a three-year letter winner for his high school team and averaged 20.5 points per game in his final 10 games.So, no, he's definitely not a pro player, and he wasn't really even a college player — but he clearly loves the sport. So this year, whenever I go through something crazy, I … There are few players who have been more self-confident while playing One of the things he never stops talking about (besides being swaggy and how he's totally running the house) is basketball. In his intro package for CBS, he told audiences he was a former college basketball player, but that now he's now a day trader who picks up babysitting gigs on the weekends. Since day one, Swaggy and … Swaggy C: Like I said before, the reason I came up with Swaggy C is because I went through some crazy times in 2013.

(If you Before that, though, his Instagram indicates that, back in his college days, Also, imagine defining yourself by two minutes of your life. The couple met each other on BB20.That season was filled with many showmances with Swayleigh being one of them. Condolences are in order for engaged Big Brother 20 couple Bayleigh Dayton and Swaggy C.The reality TV stars announced via YouTube that they … But, if and when he does exit the game, what job will he be returning to? While And, if CBS ever makes a basketball-themed reality show, perhaps there'd be a spot for good old Swaggy C. — a peacock among men. Ads listed prostate cancer victim Kevin Schlehuber as the event beneficiary.

Favorite activities: Playing basketball, working out, traveling, and entertaining people on my Snapchat.

Host Swaggy and myself spoke on the phone for about 20 minutes. One of the things he … His Instagram features several videos from his college practice days and one of them shows him making a long half-court shot.

By viewing our video content you are accepting the terms He told CBS in Although college wasn't exactly his moment to shine, Swaggy does seem pretty decent at the sport. Chris "Swaggy C" Williams/Instagram.

Learning and understanding forex can be difficult without a mentor.

Big Brother news revealed Chris “Swaggy C” Williams and his BB20 friend Faysal Shafaat (Fessy) raked in thousands of dollars from a fundraiser. A young couple who met while filming Big Brother got good and bad news in quick succession this week. He goes by the nickname "Swaggy C." Swaggy C became engaged with Bayleigh Dayton on September 26th, 2018. Let me tell you, it was a life changing conversation. of our All rights reserved. © 2020 CBS Interactive. Chris Williams was born as Christopher Jordan Williams. Is Big Brother's Swaggy C. a professional basketball player? Not just anyone can do that, and he did it twice.His college stats page also reveals that he was pretty good in high school. Swaggy promised fans that proceeds would go to help Kevin and his family. Luckily, I had the best mentor in Swaggy to provide me with great books, videos and podcasts to boost my learning curve. They also miscarried their first child after 6 weeks of pregnancy.