I couldn't believe the mechanic let me put that money in the last year and I had to sell it as a junker. After the 2,800 or so the frame broke in 2, it is actually an izuzhu. Get 2002 Honda Passport values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. The Passport is one of several Honda vehicles listed in the top 10 of the 2019 Cars.com American-Made Index. There were many more problems like stabilizer bars broke from rust and other items related to rot. Ground clearance is 7.5 inches (8.1 inches for all-wheel-drive models) and the Passport can tow up to 5000 pounds. Front-wheel drive is standard; Honda's all-wheel-drive system, dubbed i-VTM4 (Intelligent Variable Torque Management), is optional, and features drive settings for Normal, Sand, Snow, and Mud. Not very fuel economic.

It is my all time favorite, and I've owned over 50 in my time.Owned this vehicle since we first bought it in the early 2000's. Some of the issues are things we caused due to not being used to an suv, but is worth fixing. Get information and pricing about the 2002 Honda Passport, read reviews and articles, and find inventory near you. Two rows of seats have room for five passenger. Minor changes for the 2000 model year included 2-tone exterior colors, and optional 16 in (406 mm) wheels for the LX trim. You tube it if you don't believe me.I just sold this vehicle and really regret it.

It has served well, and is one of our best vehicles we have owned. I love the rugged look, power, and decent reliability.

It's had very minor issues. Brakes were $800, engine work for leaking gas in the engine area (probably why I was getting horrible mileage for quite a while) was $2,000. Stay away from this vehicle. Learn more about used 2002 Honda Passport vehicles. Ride is not so comfortable. For the motorcycle, see FAQ Contact Us Honda Automobiles Honda Financial Services ©2020 American Honda Motor Co., Inc. All information contained herein applies to U.S. vehicles only. Determined by assembly location, use of domestic parts, U.S. factory employment and more, this honor helps cement Honda as an automotive industry leader in America. Jody,04/11/2007. Note: Those seeking to buy one of these trucks should know about these things... Before w The Passport is maufactured for Honda by Isuzu at the SIA factory in Layfayette, Indiana. A two-speed transfer case is not available. There is 41 cubic feet of storage and 78 with the rear seat folded.This article is about the SUV. Cars.com. An optional CD changer was provided by the dealer. Research the 2002 Honda Passport at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Iv'e loved this vehicle so much I fix things myself when I can, they just don't make them like they used to. EX 4WD 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 4A) Except for substantial wind noise, and some body integrity issues, this has been a fairly reliable vehicle. It was introduced in 1993 for the 1994 model year as Honda's first entry into the growing SUV market of the 1990s in the United States. 2002 4WD Honda Passport. EX had the spare tire below the cargo area and LX mounted in a swing carrier at rear. A little low on the torque but not bad. Certified 2017 Kia Sportage AWD EX w/ EX Premium PackageProvided by the National Highway Traffic Safety AdministrationI bought the car when it was fairly new. 2002 Honda Passport Change Vehicle. In November 2018, Honda announced that the Passport nameplate will return as a two-row mid-size The first generation Passport was offered in three trims, the base model DX, mid-range LX, and upscale EX.For the second generation model, two trim levels were offered: LX and upscale EX. In 2010, a recall was issued for affected 1998-2002 Rodeo and Passport for frames with severe rust issues.Trim levels include the base "Sport", mid-level "EX-L", "Touring", and top-of-the-line "Elite”.The engine is the 280 hp (209 kW) and 262 lb⋅ft (355 N⋅m) 3.5-liter V-6 and nine-speed, pushbutton-controlled automatic transmission as found in the Pilot. 2002 Honda Passport Reviews and Model Information.

Back Button. See 10 Consumer Reviews, 9 Photos and Full Expert Review of the 2002 Honda Passport. Jude 02/20/2014 2002 Honda Passport "Dependable vehicle with no problems" Safe, sleek, and reliable. The Honda Passport is a line of sport utility vehicles (SUV) from the Japanese manufacturer Honda.Originally, it was a badge engineered version of the Isuzu Rodeo, a mid-size SUV sold between 1993 and 2002.