Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur Representing a full moon that symbolises prosperity and reunion for the whole family, Shangri-La Hotel’s 2020 mooncake boxes are specially designed with an oversized moon and an adorable bunny cycling towards it. I always love mooncake packaging more than mooncakes not matter how!Not really into baked moon cakes…but I absolutely love those modern or snow skin ones. Tel: 03- 2032 2388 E-mail: SLKL-ShangPalace@shangri-l a.com share by www.malaysianfoodie.com ahhh. any recommendations anyone?The packaging for this mooncake look so nice! There is time to savour, choose and purchase mooncakes at this counter till 15 September.The five new varieties of mooncakes include Black Sesame Seed Paste Single Yolk, Mini Ping Pei Spirulina Paste, Mini Ping Pei Avocado Paste, Mini Ping Pei White Lotus Seed Paste with Walnut and Mini Ping Pei White Chocolate with Orange Flavour.Classic favourites include Red Bean Paste, Lotus Seed Paste Double Yolk, White Lotus Seed Paste, White Lotus Seed Paste Single Yolk, and Assorted Nuts & Sun-dried Fruits.There is also the signature Mini Ping Pei Durian, and the luxurious Mini Ping Pei with Bird’s Nest.At the Mooncake Counter, patrons and guests can select the mooncakes and have them packed in beautiful gift boxes.From 8 July to 31 July, there is an Early Bird discount of 15% on all mooncakes.A rebate voucher, valued at RM20, will be given for every purchase of a box of mooncakes, to be used at Shang Palace, Zipangu, Lafite and Lemon Garden Cafe.The mooncake gift boxes can also be customised with a corporate logo or company’s name for a minimum purchase of 50 boxes.
I love the box only hahahaYour photos make so temping to try the mooncakes….esp. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript! It’s a good idea gift Q : Mooncakes from shangri-la hotel, HALAL or not..coz did’t see HALAL Logo.I love to eat all the sweet foods , soon going to try this mooncake

This year, five new flavours of mooncakes have been introduced, taking their place beside the classic, traditional mooncakes.As many knows, the mooncake from Shangrila had never disappoint me at anytime.Asides from this, they have the Red bean paste , White lotus seed paste with single yolk , Mini ping pei durian , Assorted nuts and sun-dried fruits , Mini ping pei green tea and the Mini ping pei with custard and bird’s nest.For me, I love the White Lotus Seed Paste which is well done and not too sweet. Will get my Mom a box.Love mooncake packaging more than mooncakes. The picture look so delicious.Play lantern, eat mooncake… Happy mooncake festival!Personally felt that their standards have dropped slightly. Mooncake lovers will be in for a feast. For further information and orders, call 03-2074 3560 or visit Mooncakes represent family unity and strengthening ties with friends, both corporate and personal, and they make meaningful gifts. Twelve varieties of hand-crafted mooncakes, both traditional and five new flavours, are now available at the Mooncake Counter in the Main Lobby.

Now they felt more like selling the brand rather than the taste of the mooncake.

heheThe mooncakes look delicious.
ping pei durian It is gorgeous… all those mooncake photos… personally I am pretty boring.. The Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is presenting a showcase of exquisite and delectable mooncakes to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival on 15 September.Twelve varieties of hand-crafted mooncakes, both traditional and five new flavours, are now available at the Mooncake Counter in the Main Lobby. The mooncakes too can be engraved with the company logo if 300 boxes or more are purchased. Twelve varieties of hand-crafted mooncakes, both traditional and five new flavours, are now available at the Mooncake Counter in the Main Lobby.

The packaging for this mooncake look so nice! The Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is presenting a showcase of exquisite and delectable mooncakes to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival on 15 September. I love my mooncakes the basic traditional way… just pure lotus seed…. Those look good! Hope this is good enough. It’s a good idea gift to my parents.love moon cakes but now I can only watch people eat, thinking of the sugar just makes me scaredSo nice the mooncake packaging, classic and elegant, good to give as gift too MOONCAKES! See instructions Price: RM 18 – RM 25 per pcs of mooncake Shang Palace, Shangri-La Hotel, 11 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Celebrate Raya with Shangri-La KL May 22, 2020 Sunway – Property Purchasers Snap Up RM 200 Million worth of Properties Over MCO May 22, 2020 EASY, EXCITING and CONVENIENT way to bring food to your doorstep with Beach Bistro @ Sunway Lagoon May 21, 2020 Awesome! hahhaI was looking for the perfect mooncake to get my family. mid-autumn mooncake indulgence 22 July 2016 Hotel Jen Penang’s guests will enjoy a flavourful Mid-Autumn Festival this year with a variety of mooncakes ranging from classic to modern and innovative flavours, all packaged in their choice of two exclusive gift boxes to …