Over 70 patterns, and all for just $22.99!

With so many fantastic amigurumi to choose from - it will be hard to pick just one to make! I heard of people who don't like kittens and puppies, and they're probably the only ones who could resist the pull of these cute projects. It's more like a small book of huge kid-sized amigurumi.

The Big Book of Little Amigurumi: 72 Seriously Cute Patterns to CrochetThis shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

There are just soo many fantastically cute designs that the only problem you may have is choosing which one to make first. The patterns are well thought out and easy to follow with clear instructions on how to construct the finished item.

Shop books, stationery, devices and other learning essentials.

by Ana Paula Rimoli. Title: The Big Book of Little Amigurumi Author: Ana Paula Rimoli Publisher: Martingale Photographer: Brent Kane ISBN: 978-1-60468-581-7 Filled with 72 seriously cute patterns to crochet, The Big Book of Little Amigurumi is a must have for amigurumi lovers! Whimsical Stitches: A Modern Makers Book of Amigurumi Crochet Patterns: 1

With designs by best-selling author Ana Our Stores Are OpenBook AnnexMembershipEducatorsGift CardsStores & EventsHelp Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

I guess I didn't read the introduction carefully, but went straight for a pattern I wanted to try. Your ultimate sourcebook for Celtic art: Over 200 patterns, step-by-step instructions & easy lessons.Do you want to learn how to knit or improve your skills? Discover 72 projects all packed into one value-priced bookEnjoy favorite… I may be a convert.Has several fun ideas and patterns. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. In hindsight, perhaps small beans would have been better since the rice has a tendency to fall through the stitches.Not really a fair judgment as I seriously dislike amigurumi.

Quirky, lovable, and completely irresistible, these amigurumi patterns are sure to get you hooked on crochet. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. This title accepted for returns only in resale condition "Stitch friendly faces and goofy grins on forest friends, undersea creatures, a tea set, tool set, tugboat, and much, much moreAchieve instant success using crochet stitches simple enough for the complete novice"The Big Book of Little Amigurumi: 72 Seriously Cute Patterns to CrochetExcellent patterns! 4 reviews Write a review $ 22.99. The toy collection is growing and growing, slowly taking over the whole house! easy instuctions. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Super Easy Amigurumi: Crochet Cute Animals Unicorns, Dragons and More Fantasy Amigurumi: Bring 14 Magical Characters to Life! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Won't run out of things to make for a while ;)

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations As I flicked through the book nothing jumped out saying make me the toys are constructed with very basic shapes nothing challenging the kind of patterns you can do watching tv, safety eyes are required along with bits of felt for muzzles. Please try again.

Her patterns are always cute and I love them. I am a knitter/crocheter that needs to be challenged in my project using the same colour of wool and the same stitch throughout a project would bore the socks of me.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

This is a great book with a good variety of toys to make - but it is Ana Paula Rimolis toy books group in to one! I have all of Ana Rimoli's other books and this is just a re-hash of old patterns from those other books. It's a chunky little book with 72 patterns so a learner has a fabulous choice to choose from. Directions are easy to understand.

Discover more!If you are yearning for a simpler and happier life this is the book for you!Unravel the secrets to creating Celtic knotwork!

Animal Amigurumi to Crochet: 8 Adorable Designs (Annie's Crochet) I think the book is overpriced for a long time crocheter like me but maybe good value to a learner and to be fair I ordered this book by mistake I thought it was the knitted toys book I had on my list.