Wearing a Littmann stethoscope is an expression of your commitment to medicine, and personal success.

33. Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. My daughter lives in a rather dodgy student area and I would have hoped that an item of this value would come in rather more anonymous box-type packaging.

It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acousti... This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort.Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes.

Stethoscope arrived ahead of time and exceeded expectations. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.The Classic III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. My only complaint is that it's not as long as I'd like it to be for large animal medicine (although it's fine for small animals, and, I expect, humans).

Great Acoustics!

Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Posted by SARA BROWN on May 22nd 2020

Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. I bought this for the woman I love who's graduating from nursing school. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients.

Walmart # 565109143. Die Gummiringe die die Membranen halten sind innerhalb kurzer Zeit abgelöst und nach mehreren Aufsetzten und Abfallen verloren gegangen.

7. Overview.

5/5 Would recommend to friend.

It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. I have no complaints. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. Laser Engraving (+ $9.95) characters remaining.

Das Desinfektionsmittel das uns zur Verfügung steht ist das Sterillium Classic Pure was 45% Isopropanol enthält. Pod Technical Classicpod Micro Stethoscope Case for Littmann Classic Stethoscopes - All Black

Il prodotto è da testare quindi il mio giudizio negativo riguarda soltanto la spedizione

Contact a representative. The tubing is very flexible, and it's easy to clean with alcohol wipes.

Just need some support from Amazon & Cloudtail.