Additional charges may apply.

Es sind keine Gitterbetten im Zimmer vorhanden. We had changed your reservation to checking out Sept 24 as per your previous email.

EuroSpa & Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.“perfect for a two day retreat for me, small ,quiet and well cared for.”“Nice and pleasant Courtyard; and really liked that the rooms were so insulated that they stayed cool even though it was over 90 degrees outside; liked the location; liked the afternoon chocolate chip cookies; liked that there was tea and coffee available all hours of the day in the courtyard...and the coffee was very good.”“Perfect location for touring wineries and close to restaurants in the Calistoga area.

I love that we had a fireplace, small kitchenette and outside seating for a delicious breakfast.

Incredibly friendly and accommodating staff and a pool and jacuzzi to lounge after a day of tastings.” Napa Valley restaurants invite you to delight in a taste of the good life. Really thoughtful.” Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property?We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good.

Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Main street is like 5 minutes by walking too. Calistoga Roastery. Thanks! Really thoughtful. Skip to main content Calistoga, California Hotel : … Sincerely,

Super clean and walking distance to downtown.”

270 reviews . Cafe Sarafornia. Die genaue Adresse von EuroSpa & Inn in Calistoga lautet: 1202 Pine Street, Calistoga CA 94515. Location was amazing too, close to the local small restaurants with amazing food! Incredibly friendly and accommodating staff and a pool and jacuzzi to lounge after a day of tastings. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change.For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. 303 reviews. Great for Two Travelers. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. EuroSpa & Inn Lovina. Breakfast was good if you think about the new rules of Covid-19. )Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed?)
I do see now on your reservation that you changed it to checking out on Sept 25. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Getting there. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines.We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay.Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect.Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Please To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Calistoga Roastery. This property was highly rated for its very comfy beds. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties.These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Just wanted to send this message to confirm your checkout date. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).Lock in a great price for EuroSpa & Inn – rated 9.2 by recent guests!Lock in a great price for EuroSpa & Inn – rated 9.2 by recent guests!Guest rooms are decorated with brown accents at the EuroSpa & Inn.

The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions.

Nice location.”

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO CHANGE MY BOOKING FROM SEPT. 22 TO SEPT. 24? 832 reviews. I tried the famous granola and it is delicious. Find more info in the questions and answers. Super clean and walking distance to downtown.”“I loved how close to downtown Calistoga (right around the corner) it was, and how many wineries were near. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it Super clean and walking distance to downtown. Sonoma County Airport 13 mi See all flights. WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO CHANGE MY BOOKING FROM SEPT. 22 TO SEPT. 24?

Booking.com™. Mineral pool and spa Close to town for walking and tasting Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email.

Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Val & Jim

They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.

If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Please try again. 743 reviews. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site.If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Room was very nice, nicely stocked, and secluded. See what other travelers asked before staying at EuroSpa & Inn I BOOKED A ROOM WITH YOU FOR SEPT. 22 TO SEPT. 23. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Hi, Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. I BOOKED A ROOM WITH YOU FOR SEPT. 22 TO SEPT. 23. I loved how close to downtown Calistoga (right around the corner) it was, and how many wineries were near. A ceiling fan and 2-person seating area is also provided.Inn EuroSpa offers a variety of massage services including aromatherapy and couples. “Clean room with nice jacuzzi tub and fireplace. Actual travel distances may vary. Euro Spa & Inn in Calistoga, California features 13 deluxe, boutique-style hotel guestrooms, complimentary breakfast, whirlpool tubs, gas woodstove fireplaces, and a variety of wine country Calistoga vacation packages for a unique Calistoga wine county lodging experience. Facials, body scrubs and mud wraps are also available.The resort’s concierge services can arrange hot air balloon and horseback rides.