Entry Fee: Rs.100/- Combo (Planetarium + Science Museum): Rs.160/-. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. The shows are excellent. They also have shows in three languages.. we went for Telugu..they have in English and Hindi too. It was informative about lots of planets and all. I was pleased to see that it was well maintained and that locals are enjoying it as much as I did. The good part is this place is open throughout the week.We went few weeks back. At the time of writing this review, the planetarium is being renovated. #Ramoji Entry Fee Included. We had been to a show in English and enjoyed it very much.I remember visiting this as a child with my father on numerous occasions. Couldn’t agree more? There are not many kid centric places in Hyderabad, everyone said Birla Planetarium is good so we went. You will be introduced to the best part of Kolkata's culture with Taste of Calcutta - Kolkata’s Culture & Food Walk Tour. It is a place for everyone and can be afforded by everyone too as the Birla Planetarium entry fee is also minimal. Birla Planetarium. Bengali sweets are famous and certainly needs no introduction, however; the spicy, tangy and absolutely mouth-watering dishes that Kolkata has to offer will leave you undecided on whether you like the spicy Bengali cuisine more or the melting flavors of the sweetmeats. The first show was on based on theme of universe and was named as ASTOUNDING UNIVERSE in 1985 which was followed by the Comet of the Century is here!, in the year of 1986. Birla Planetarium Hyderabad show timings are- for English- 11.30 am, 4 pm and 6 pm, while Telugu sky show timings are at 12.15 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm and 6.45 pm and 8.15 pm which is optional. The design of the planetarium is loosely based on Sanchi Stupa. TheThis is the largest planetarium in India and second largest in world. This year the sky show is Mangalyaan to Mars 2014 - 2015, while previous year in 2014 it was The Time Machine 2013 - 2014.Birla Planetariums timings are from between 11:30 am to 8:00 pm. The Birla Planetarium in Kolkata is the biggest planetarium in India. The times and languages are accessible on the web site. The place is easily accessible and is well connected to rest of the city. The projection quality is not very good but they have used good educative subjects which can be beneficial for students and kids. The duration of this sky show is 35 minutes.If you planning to visit Birla Planetarium then you need to put aside any special weekend for it as you can go on any day in the week. The show was almost 40 minutes, but it was so boring…my kid didn’t like it at all! Thankfully Birla planetarium Hyderabad entry fee is less.We went there in a group..I and my friends took our children along with us. 1 Day City Tour's. I won’t go there again.This planetarium in Hyderabad is okay. There are shows from afternoon itself. For their parents it will be boring! They used to be in English, I presume that they are now in Bengali. Kolkata - the Cultural Capital of India is a heaven for foodies and especially for people with a sweet tooth. The projection was not of a good quality. It not only educates but also entertains its visitors in different ways.

Birla Science Museum Phone 040 2324 1067 040 2323 5081 However, kids below the age of 4 years are not allowed for the sky show.The Sky show is the most attractive feature of the Planetarium. After he queue for tickets there is another one to get in, Once inlocated just a stones throw away from victoria memorial is the biggest planetarium in South East Asia and 2nd largest in the world. Regular astronomical shows are presented with commentaries in English, Hindi and Bengali. It seems everywhere they have some new concept based shows. Birla Planetarium is offers definitely something different from other hangout in the city.This Birla Planetarium in Hyderabad is like any other planetarium. Venue: B.M. Pictures were still okay but sound was not and the way it was presented was so-so.

Experiencing the local cuisine is one of the best ways to explore Kolkata. 2 Nights & 3 Days Packages. Shows are also in three languages so it is even more easy for kids to understand.I took my kid thinking she will have some entertaining yet educative time. Travel is life. This has been the tradition for last 29 years. I won’t say it is awesome but you can go if you want to do something different or have some time to spend. It was all about slideshows and videos from a stand by projection, nothing else! #Pick & Drop from Hotel / Home by Ac Car.Daily - 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM #Ramoji General Entry Ticket Included.

Concessional tickets are issued to Students (in group of 25 or more) upon request. Although the quality should be much better, it is worth going once at least. I took my kids after office hours..so went for the evening show at 6:45 p.m. Online registration form. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

Every year there is a different show with a different name. The planetarium is very well maintained. #Pick & Drop by Bus from various City Points.There are many options for Birla Planetarium shows timings so we easily booked a show and went..Without much problem. We clubbed it with our visit to This place is nothing more than theatre. The entry fee is nominal (rs 60 for the whole package). On 2nd and last Friday of every month it opens only from 3 pm. There are shows in three languages, English, Hindi and Telugu. Planetarium is CLOSED on 1st Thursday of every month The central hall is air-conditioned and can The show is not hi-fi, it's mostly basic kind of projection of slides and sounds but younger kids will enjoy it for sure. Date: January 6-8, 2020. Let's Walk, Eat & Explore the "City of joy".

Experience Kolkata like a local.
Enjoy a tram ride during the tour.
Enjoy the best local hygienic food.
Suitable for non-Indian stomach.
Explore Local Market by night.Do you need to book in advance to visit Birla Planetarium?We recommend booking Birla Planetarium tours ahead of time to secure your spot. Tickets are issued half an hour before the respective show.