The Soft Support footbed has extra cushioning with arch and metatarsal support to give your feet a relaxing bed of comfort. An extension of the original, Beauty 2 features our Taos Soft Support premium footbed with Cool Recovery Foam®. The outsole is durable and noticeably lighter to take you wherever you need to go.Copyright © 1996-present Schuler Shoes, Inc. All rights reserved.For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Lots of positive comments from others. Taos Soft Support premium footbed with Cool Recovery Foam So much easier to put on and off (this aspect is making me dislike my other sandals with actual buckles, what a pain!). The Soft Support premium footbed with Cool Recovery Foam will cushion every step you take in these lovely sandals.

The Soft Support premium footbed with Cool Recovery Foam will cushion every step you take in these lovely sandals. Microfiber lining. I have a narrow food, but wear a larger size. It was very shiny/glittery. Straps are easy to adjust via Velcro which also makes for quick on and off. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews The sandals fit well and were very comfortable. Extended Widths.

Polyurethane footbed Arch and metatarsal support Taos Soft Support … Nice sole, cushy, no slippery. 6pm and COVID-19: Extended Returns, Shipping & More Updates . Extended Widths. I ended up buying the Trophy 2 style in black. Taos Footwear Women's Beauty 2 Sandal Don't buy if you want true white.

Super cute as well. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Select product types, brands, colours, sizes & fits to filter the list below. Microfiber lining. Leather uppers with microfiber linings; Adjustable hook and loop straps embellished with decorative buckles Please try again. 1-888-676-2660. Beauty 2 by Taos Footwear at 6pm. Not even sparkly white. Orthopedic Diabetic Ar... Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Velcro straps allow me to adjust to the perfect fit and you can't tell they are velcro. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
I chose them because I wanted the black foot bed and this was the only style that had it. I love Taos Beauty 2 because they actually fit my narrow feet and they have 3 adjustable straps.

Enjoy a truly customized fit with two adjustable hook and loop closures embellished with buckle detail. I also have a dorsal bunion, and the soles of my feet have very little padding. Product Information The color is as pictured, taupe with a silvery gray sheen that will go with just about any outfit or occasion. Read Taos Footwear Beauty 2 product reviews, or select the size, width, and color of your choice. See Details. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Taos Footwear Women's Happy Sandal There was a problem completing your request. If that look is what you want, these shoes are a good fit. Usually if you have to order a large size, they are way too wide.