They had allowed some of the dishes to runout. The staff were excellent, and the room was very clean and quite nice. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast.
Own or manage this property? Extremely comfortable.

Only problem was a door fell on my wife in the room.

Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm.

I have met with the appropriate departments and discussed your concerns. Live music performances in the Depot Entertainment District and Texas Tech sporting events can also be found less than two miles away. Only issue I had was staff was hard to find when i had questions to ask or purchases to make. The breakfast clerk John was so curtious and he helped me everything was so clean and orderly food was always hot and the manager pricilla was an amazing person great personality and very attentive to her guest!Thank you so much for your feedback.

Staff was friendly and pool was opened which I heard some near by hotels/motels pools were closed. Own or manage this property?

I have met with the appropriate departments and discussed your concerns. We strongly recommend!I liked the layout of the room, it was well thought out and very nice. The breakfast was extremely nice. Non the less we will stay here again. Please see our partners for more details.Welcome to Staybridge Suites in Lovely Downtown Lubbock, Texas Conveniently situated across from Texas Tech University, Staybridge Suites Lubbock is near the University Medical Center, Covenant Health Systems and the Lubbock International Airport. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Clapp Park and Maxey Park, while Buddy Holly Center and Vietnam Archives at Texas Tech are cultural highlights. Does Staybridge Suites Lubbock offer any business services?Yes, guests have access to a business center and meeting rooms during their stay. The breakfast was extremely nice. We dropped my daughter for college at Tech and stayed here. Our tv did not work. Only issue I had was staff was hard to find when i had questions to ask or purchases to make. Appears management needs to instruct maintenance how to better do their job. Jasmine C General ManagerVisiting our daughter attending TEXAS Tech we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We moved here from another Lubbock hotel because of the improved cleanliness and better appointed (and newer) suites. Business travelers appreciate our extended stay Lubbock accommodations near companies such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America and Merrill Lynch. WiFi, parking, and an evening social are free at this aparthotel. We were extremely pleased with the choice! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Lubbock! The free breakfast was one of the best I’ve seen, but every table was dirty. Welcome to Staybridge Suites in Lovely Downtown Lubbock, Texas Conveniently situated across from Texas Tech University, Staybridge Suites Lubbock is near the University Medical Center, Covenant Health Systems and the Lubbock International Airport. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Room types may vary.Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed.

Staybridge Suites Lubbock is located in Lubbock. The general manager (Jasmine) and other managers run a very tight ship, and it was a great experience. In order to meet our guests' business needs, free high-speed Internet access and a 24-hour business center are conveniently available on-site. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? The front desk was unmanned when I went to check out.Thank you for leaving us feedback.

Ideally located in downtown Lubbock, TX, our pet friendly lodgings are near the famous Buddy Holly Center and the thrilling Joyland Amusement Park.

Ideally located in downtown Lubbock, TX, our pet friendly lodgings are near the famous Buddy Holly Center and the thrilling Joyland Amusement Park. Non the less we will stay here again. We moved here from another Lubbock hotel because of the improved cleanliness and better appointed (and newer) suites. Are there any historical sites close to Staybridge Suites Lubbock?Many travellers enjoy visiting National Ranching Heritage Center (1.3 miles). Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Lubbock! The staff were excellent, and the room was very clean and quite nice. The property has a fitness centre, free WiFi throughout the property and a business centre. We strongly recommend!I liked the layout of the room, it was well thought out and very nice.

This upscale extended stay Lubbock hotel offers easy access to a number of exciting attractions and well-known businesses.