The breakfast itself isn’t even worth £27 because they serve the same food at other hotels would give you for FREE! Breakfast was great loads of selection and many friendly faces. Now £83 on Tripadvisor: Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, Rotterdam. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/rtmmn-rotterdam-marriott-hotel/?directPageRequest=true La principal zona comercial de Róterdam está a menos de 5 minutos a pie. How amazing that you have chosen our hotel for a friends getaway birthday edition! Love the mint tea that they serve by the bar.Dear Floraw434, Thank you so much for sharing your memories made in our hotel! The M Club Lounge offers an exclusive environment where you can work on what inspires you the most. Safe to say I will not be staying here again out of frustration. I hope you had enough time to explore beautiful Rotterdam. Now $114 (Was $̶1̶2̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Rotterdam Marriott Hotel, Rotterdam. Due to Paris being at a level 2 travel advisory, I had to scramble to figure out where to go from Brussels with my daughter who's studying aboard in London.

I filed a complaint because I felt it was extremely unjustified for being charged an extra £85.50 for information that was not communicated to me very well. Important in the chef’s philosophy is to have the ingredients be recognizable, and seasonal. With kind regards, Malou den Heeten Guest Relations Coordinator Last year I stay with my husband in this hotel. The central location, opposite Rotterdam Central Station, makes the Rotterdam Marriott Hotel your ideal starting point for experiencing this vibrant city. Parking is available on … When considering Rotterdam, I called and spoke with Noa and her help made me decide to travel here. Book the Rotterdam Marriott Hotel - Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Rotterdam. For all devoted athletes there is a 24-hour accessible gym.

This Marriott is a category 4 but can rival any higher category Marriott including Ritz Carlton in service, location, and style.

She was delightful and very helpful.

An extraordinary location for an extraordinary restaurantOver 110 years old, De Pijp is a well-known restaurant among locals. In addition, the room also features free Wi-Fi, USB & HDMI portals, air-conditioning and coffee and tea facilities. We enjoyed a great few days in the Marriott in Rotterdam. However, I am extremely disappointed with how customer care handled my issue. We have a wonderfull time. Enjoy free WiFi, 2 restaurants, and breakfast.

We are looking forward welcoming you to our hotel next time you visit this beautiful city! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Inspired experiences. Are you looking for a good time? While looking at reviews for the hotel, I found that other people have fallen victim to this as well!! Thank you for your kind words about the hotel and staff and we are looking forward welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you back to Rotterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar Pillars Bar & Kitchen. However, when I checked out of my hotel, I was charged £28.50 PER PERSON for breakfast. The hotel’s bar and kitchen Pillars is a social bar designed for you. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.

Upon departure we were warmly greeted by Simon (I think, whom recognized us from a past stay) from concierge and was assisted quick, efficient and with a smile from Timothy. Besides I understand Zuma gave you a warm welcome at check-in and explained your way around the city. Besides I understand that you enjoyed our breakfast and the fresh mint tea. Central location, very clean, M Club Lounge offerings are great (good food, drinks, service). With kind regards, Malou den Heeten Guest Relations Coordinator Friends getaway birthday edition. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Rotterdam Marriott Hotel?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Dutch.