The new New Isuzu D-MAX shares its platform with Chevrolet Colorado but you can obviously tell the difference between them because of the more angular front fascia, different headlights and more conventional look to the grille area.The best new thing in 2015 Isuzu D-MAX pickup is powerful and low-consumption Torque – rpm curve is almost flat so driving this vehicle is easy in all circumstances beside present problems with the too low powered steering mechanism. There is only one gearbox option which is a 5-gear automatic transmission that is well paired with the engine.The new 2015 Isuzu D-MAX has already hit the market with the base If you are looking for a sturdy, capable yet comfortable vehicle, look no more because you will find all of that in this new Isuzu D-Max for a decent price and efficient fuel economy. Facebook; Twitter; Google Plus; Mail; Isuzu empties the options list into the D-Max for the X-Runner special edition. Isuzu D-MAX (Ute): 3.8 out of 5 stars from 204 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. 2020 Subaru Outback review: 2.5i Premium. review. We can bet most of the …The new 2015 Ford F-250 is coming to the market soon. Select cars to compare from your search results or vehicle pagesIsuzu empties the options list into the D-Max for the X-Runner special edition. Isuzu D-MAX (Ute): 3.8 out of 5 stars from 204 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. As the handbook advises that only the first 500mm of the Coral Sea’s depth should be negotiated, that plan is rapidly abandoned.The generous approach, breakover and departure angles, the low-range transfer case and the 380Nm of torque that’s available from just 1800rpm make light work of the light sand trails on the island, traction assisted by dropping the Bridgestone Duelers to 18psi. A new turbocharger will be close to £600 and a clutch kit will be around £190. By Andy Enright, 07 May 2015 Reviews. It is a ute that will get the job done with limited fuss. Pick the best engine and compare performance with similar cars.

Immediately obvious, despite the swirling camouflage wrap, are the new ‘crab claw’ tail lights. Isuzu D-Max Overview. We’re here to see how well the D-Max copes with being driven into the Coral Sea. Powered by a gutsy 130kW 3.0-litre turbodiesel four that’s tougher than a $10 steak but no longer able to mix it with the likes of the Ford Ranger, this X-Runner version is a special edition. 2015 Isuzu D-MAX SX (4x4) Review. Both have been used to tow a 2000kg boat and they do most of the family trips these days as well. 2015 Isuzu D-Max X-Runner review. A ute to deal with all the other ute owners who have no idea how to reverse a boat down the ramp. The thing that is so different from the other cars in the same category is its simplistic dashboard, as well as not so eye-catching seats, with overwhelming black hue in the entire cabin. Three variants will be offered: the 420i, 430i and all-new M440i xDrive. So far, so good.But we’re really not here to talk about contrasting striping and decals, front and rear body kits, reversing cameras, alloy sports bars and tub liners. The line-up will be available in Australia from October, 2020. Overall vehicle height has increased slightly, by 6mm to 1383mm. You’ll pay $51,990 for the privilege and Isuzu staffers are already wearing long face because they haven’t built enough. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. Isuzu is importing just 360 of them.Of those, half will be Lapis Blue and the other half Pearlescent White.

Ford’s F series is the long time American favorite …The GMC may be a vehicle product, but its existing luxury crossovers and the hottest 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy …For us Filipinos that favor to take the road less travelled with all right stuffs needed for numerous memorable trips, a challenging pick-up truck is an excellent selection.

The 225mm ground clearance is bettered by its Holden Colorado cousin and there’s no diff lock or hill descent control, although taking manual control of the five-speed Aisin auto ’box in low range means you won’t really need it.

Despite the showroom garnish, it’s still an appealingly tough old boot. Learn how it drives and what features set the 2015 Isuzu D-Max apart from its rivals. Click here to find an affordable D-Max 2015 model on Philkotse.com.

This is the 8th Isuzu built vehicle I have owned (including light trucks), so to say Im a bit of a fan is an understatement, but for good reason.When it was time to replace my D22 Navara, I had a good look around at what was available, but my number one requirement was reliability.The D-Max was the only ute I where simply couldnt find anything bad written about them.