So, go ahead and read all about torque, engine size, car dimensions, transmission, ABS, fuel tank capacity, wheel base, suspension, range in miles, allover technical specification and so on – we’ll help you by providing you with all the relevant information you might need to know about 1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab or any other vehicle you like. It's really a great little truck and this was the last year they made it until they turned to the Hombre which is beefier but seems to have more problems. 2 star.

very reliable. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap 38%. The ride is a bit rough without some weight in the back, but a plush ride wasn't on my list when I was truck shopping. I'm thankful everyday I get where I'm going.

used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab for sale near Learn more about used 1995 Isuzu Regular Cab vehicles.

can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. 14%. It is still running strong at 72,000+ miles. 1995 Highlights Spacecab, V6 power and automatic transmission are canceled for 1995. Get 1995 Isuzu Regular Cab values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you.

I expect this 3 star. Spend just a few minutes reading our articles dedicted to 1995 Isuzu Pickup Regular Cab and you will enrich your knowledge concerning all the major and minor car systems like transmission, engine, ABS and all the rest systems of these cars significantly.

The paint on the roof is getting badly faded too. In the first year I added another 30,000 miles. California didn't get any 1995 Pickups, thanks to strict emissions regulations.The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis.The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety uses extensive crash tests to determine car safety.I bought my '95 red Isuzu with mag wheels, with just over 63,000 miles on it, and in excellent condition for $4,500. It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

47%. Buy from a Dealer Buy Certified from a Dealer Buy from a Private Party
It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a Once you have identified a used or CPO vehicle you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find out what other owners paid for the It runs like a champ and doesn't use a drop of oil.

Used 1995 Isuzu Regular Cab. All that's left are four-cylinder regular-cab trucks in 2WD or 4WD. cheapest new vehicle on the market in In the 3 years since I purchased my truck, I've more than doubled the mileage, replaced a fuel pump, put new brakes, windshield, and had an oil leak. @ 2600 rpm; Horsepower: 120 hp @ 4600 rpm

Write a review Get Kelley Blue Book® Pricing. All that's left are four-cylinder regular-cab trucks in 2WD or 4WD. S 2dr Regular Cab LB 1 of 1 people found this review helpful I bought my '95 red Isuzu with mag wheels, with just over 63,000 miles on it, and in excellent condition for $4,500. The

Just change the oil and talk nice to it and the Isuzu will last for a long time.Ive gotten 72K painless miles from the

Ask most people and they'll probably tell you 5 star. Detailed features and specs for the Used 1995 Isuzu Pickup including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. The Used 1995 Isuzu Pickup is offered in the following submodels: Pickup Regular Cab. vehicle to be extremely inexpensive on

Updated weekly, pricing for the 1995 Isuzu Regular Cab S Short Bed is based on the vehicle without options. you.Is it better to lease or buy a car?

My only complaint is no power steering and no air conditioning.I love this thing.

After about a year I had an accident and everyone thought it would be totaled.

And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make 1995 Isuzu Pickup S Regular Cab Pickup 2.6L 4-cyl. value is miniscule). prew-owned vehicle from our massive database to find cheap used cars for sale near you.

I bought my 94' Isuzu Pickup August 2010 with 94,000 miles. The only repairs to date were a failed coil at something like 110K miles and a broken parking brake cable at around 140K. (can't afford to sell it as the retail a cost per mile basis before I am 4×4 5-speed Manual. Damages came to about $2,600. Leasing, on the other hand,

new car every three years or so.Please enter a U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for sale.Please enter U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for saleEdmunds shoppers get on average $235 more for their trade-in.Spacecab, V6 power and automatic transmission are canceled for 1995. 2.6l i4 sohc 8v fi engine; Torque: 150 ft-lbs.