I also believe the ending helicopter scene was way beyond better than Tom Cruise's recent MI:6. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. And it has finally arrived.

When she meets a little man with magical powers to do so, she must figure out a way to trick him and free herself. Critics of this movie say this movie is just "Die Hard on a snowy mountain".

Since this is a relatively old movie, there's going to be a few noise artifacts (my LG OLED's noise reduction setting virtually eliminated this once I turned it on) and the picture may not be quite as perfect as a newer movie filmed in 4k, but the overall look of this film is great. It's all too easy to dismiss this movie as Die Hard on a Mountain but that would be an injustice to this high octane entertaining yarn from 1993.

This is more evident on the long shots and cut aways. This film can be summarized as Die Hard on a Mountain. The closing minutes of the original Italian Job are perhaps more famous than anything else in the movie. Ships from and sold by OxfordshireEngland.
The true story of the legendary nineteenth century Hawaiian hero, Ko'olau the outlaw. Basically Sylvester Stallone plays a mountain ranger who attempts to rescue John Lithgow and his friends after the plane crashes, but it turns out lithgow has just robbed the U.S. Treasury Department, and now Stallone is caught in the middle of it. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations With some of the most sinister bad guys ever to grace the silver screen.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. A LITERAL cliffhanger this time. Being this a 20th anniversary edition, claiming to be "UNCUT", I bought this DVD from a seller in Germany and even bought a multi-region blu-ray player to play this, thinking it was worth it because the " uncut " tag had led me to believe this version would have extended scenes such as: 1.
The 2nd parachutist who survives and takes off with his parachute gets shot by the crooked agent Travers before landing in a forest area full of wolves. However, it is extremely entertaining and reasonably action-packed, so should hold your attention until the end credits. She's never really seen it she said.

The colours look natural as does the contrast and brightness levels..

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. When Stallone is trapped in an icy lake with Travers trying to get at him, Stallone fires with some sort of nail gun AND Michael Rooker follows it up by shooting Travers in the back with a gun he got from the henchman he killed minutes earlier. Air Force One [Blu-ray] by Harrison Ford Blu-ray $16.27. There's also a Full HD Bluray disc included for those without a 4K TV. There are one or two scene which look awesome but these are few and far between, making the hefty asking price harder to swallow. )I also like the fact this usa import has better bons features than the UK bluray and the picture quality is awsome,far better than the previous DVD version,and i also liked the SOUND of this disc,it sounded so clear.

I was waiting for a 4K UHD upgrade. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The hdr is simply astounding. May 28th, 2018 | Jesse Schedeen While not quite as famous as " Rocky " or " First Blood," " Cliffhanger " is nonetheless a must-watch for any Sylvester Stallone fanatic. Sequel to the 2018 film 'Aquaman.' The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Cliffhanger is a 1993 American action-adventure film directed by Renny Harlin and starring Sylvester Stallone, John Lithgow, Michael Rooker and Janine Turner.Based on a concept by climber John Long, the film follows Gabe (played by Stallone, who co-wrote the screenplay), a mountain climber who becomes embroiled in a heist of a U.S. Treasury plane flying through the Rocky Mountains. Oubliez l'ancien blu ray avec son image vraiment moyenne à la limite du dvd upscalé, cette nouvelle édition 25ème anniversaire est magnifique.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 13, 2019 Dec 3, 2018 .

If you are a fan, it's a no brainer to get it. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The soundtrack is the same Dolby TrueHD Master 5.1 as on the UHD 4K disc. Cliffhanger movie is currently in Pre-Production .

Cliffhanger is a very well-made movie with awesome old-school special effects made with models and sets, incredible stunts, instead of cheap CGI (computer generated imagery). 9, 2019. It's a good action movie. A mountain climber gets caught up in scheme involving thieves trying to recover stolen cash. Yet the HDR (which I presume is HDR10) which looks very crisp.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

With Jason Momoa. The Dolby Atmos audio (not on by default - you have to choose it on the menu) sounds great and helps to make the whole experience more immersive.