300 Steamboat Rd Great Neck NY 11024. Karl SchnurGreat and knowledgeable staff. Never had to wait more than five minutes to be helped. This home was built in and last sold on for.

I will now need to seek legal action if they do not relent.

Why do you make it so difficult to conduct business.Change your phone number on your web page.This is very frustrating!!!!!!

Navy FCU Branch Location at 300 Steamboat Rd, Kings Point, NY 11024 - Hours of Operation, Phone Number, Services, Routing Numbers, Address, Directions and Reviews. I recently (in the past few years) opened new accounts and am doing business with the Navy Federal Credit Union (in DC/Virginia). That I know is a lie. Our branch is in 22401, fall Hill.Sucks$$ I just want to check my balance. 300 Steamboat Rd , Great Neck, NY 11024-1634 is currently not for sale. The number on their website is nationwide and keeps disconnecting me! I recommend this branch above the rest in Virginia Beach.Made with love in San Francisco, California. USMMA AAF: 300 Steamboat Road, Kings Point, NY 11024. My daughter is trying to buy the product you sell....a loan...but this loan officer is acting like Navy Federal needs the business!The young blond all the way on the end was quick and nice, but I left my tervis (mother of dragons) mug & I'd like it back but there's no phone number tip the actual branchTHESE COMMENTS DO NOT GO TO THE CREDIT UNION, FOR THOSE OF YOU THINKING THEY DO.I am writing on behalf of my Son James P. Quail. It was so upsetting I had to stay home from work. The electronic age has taken the "service" out of customer service, unfortunately. Powered by: When you call no one ever knows what notes was taken, because they cant see them.My daughter is having great difficulty getting a mortgage loan from Navy Federal. I have lost all information to allow me to contact you. View detailed information and reviews for 300 Steamboat Rd in Great Neck, New York and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Merchant Marine Academy is located in Kings Point, N.Y. That's when you know people love their job and love seeing other people, when they truly smile. She more than qualifies but this process has taken over 4 months! Love, love, love NFCU,Pls send info for locations of Navy FCU within 50 miles of zip code 08619. Don't need all this other junk.Curiousity question. She was polite, helpful , friendly, the bank was clean the other tellers had smiles on their faces as they met the other customers. The bankers are very, very professional, knowledgable and so helpful.

Her "loan officer" does not pick up her phone or respond to her Emails. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . It is one of five service academies in the United States.

Graduates from USMMA go on to careers in the maritime industry. Called toll free number for Twenty-nine Palms Branch. Just a long shot curiousity question. I guess that's asking too much! If I lived closer I'd be walking in more often just for the ray of sunshine, but it's well worth the drive when needed.I'm new to this area and I need to speak with someone in the Satellite Beach branch. Thanks for any info you can share.

I would recommend you go to a bank/credit union that puts people over policy.Im a member of 3 different credit unions and I deal with a bunch of different banks at my job and this is by far the worst experience ive ever had! They would not accept my Power of Attorney. You'd think since it's supposed to be their website they'd have a number that goes directly into their branch! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 1 Reviews (516) 773-5000 Website. I am not sure I want to open an account with a banking facility that wont let me speak to them first, I want to spread some money around but I now have doubts about Navy credit unions.I always enjoy a great experience at this branch. There is a rotor answering device, I presume an ad asking if "is there anyone In the house hold 50 years of age or older, push one for yes, two for no: ! © 2020 BranchspotHow was your experience at this Credit Union? I want to know why two checksAs a disabled Desert Storm Navy Veteran, the staff at the Groton CT branch on Sailfish Drive always treat me with respect and dignity; as they always go out of there way to expedite all of my transactions as expeditiously as possible. 300 Steamboat Rd Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} ... Great Neck | NY 11024-1634 . ft. single-family home is a 0 bed, bath property. This is a large military population in Beaufort and you need to build a bank around the Beaufort, Bluffton, Okatie, Hardeeville area. Leave your Review, Suggestion, Complaint or Tip below:Please note that we have no direct association with said institution and we offer this for review purposes only. That account was either closed or allowed to go dormant decades ago. i was lied to and they acted like i was there to steal something!We live in Okatie, South Carolina 29909, my son has a business in Hardeeville, and uses your bank for his business. I wanted to speak to a branch rep, period. since I chose not to press either a 1 or 2, it timed out on me and went to a dial tone (in other words, it hung up on me). !want to open an account with your credit union business a nonprofit ( 501 c3 ) Open Your Heart to Haiti c c f inc 7700 Krause ave Oakland ,ca 94605Give a local phone number, not a toll free clearing house number.Very bad experience. A foreign senior officer assigned to Norfolk in a few weeks, I tried to open a bank account as son as possible to wire transfer some money from my country in order to facilitate my setting in and to be able to transfer money directly to my landlord or to buy a car.ANGRY. Being disabled, unable to walk far or stand for long periods of time, Navy Federal Credit Union makes themselves aware of my medical problems making my monthly visit there very productive and enjoyable.If youre trying to fix your credit this place will only screw you over moreThey dont help all their members that truly need help only the ones who are financially stableneeded to talk to a specific person at the Heritage Oaks Branch and was told they have no public telephone only internal phones, if you want to talk to them you have to come to the branch.